Located on one of the most beautiful streets in the historical Pasadena Heights landmark district, and includes a very rare Batchelder fireplace in the living room. From the moment you step inside the courtyard, you are instantly transported to an Italian Tuscan villa surrounded by a beautiful outdoor patio, vineyard, assorted fruit trees, and barbecue area, perfect for entertaining. The floor plan is ideal for a large or extended mufti-generational family. It has three bedroom and three baths, living room, dining room, den, updated Gourmet kitchen with custom cabinets, 2 sub-zero refrigerators, and a professional 6 burner wolf appliances, and family room, which could easily be converted into an additional master bedroom with street access. The large basement offers a private bedroom, bath with sauna, and wine cellar. Additionally, there is a large private guesthouse, offering its own kitchen, bathroom, laundry area, and private garden. The property sits on a 16,498 square foot lot. More Information
2 beds/3 baths
Wilshire Metro Realty, Inc.
2 beds/2 baths
Aviara Real Estate
3 beds/2 baths
Keller Williams Larchmont
3 beds/2 baths
|View All New Listings (64)|
Your Local Real Estate Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
- Now specializing in Pasadena homes for sale.
- You can count on me as your Premier Pasadena real estate agent.